Saturday, June 9, 2012

Well, I have tried to start this blog several times.  Now it's time to make it happen.  I am a stay at home momma with 3 boys :).  Mr. J is going to be 6 soon, Mr. P is 3, and Mr. M just came to us 5 weeks ago.  He was almost 5 weeks early, I'll tell ya about it sometime :).  My husband and I have been together for 7 years, and married for 4 1/2.  I am what a lot of people would consider "crunchy," though I don't really see myself labelled as anything.  I am learning how to balance being a mommy, keeping my house clean, and getting meals on the table (whole homecooked meals) every night.

As I said before, I don't like to be labelled as "crunchy," we are just very "back to basics."  We cloth diaper, have almost NO processed foods in our home, babywear, bedshare, make our own yogurt, brew kombucha, grow much of our own veggies, get our meat and eggs straight from the farm, drink raw milk, make our own household cleaners, and so on.

I am very excited to have this blog up and running!!  Will try to post weekly!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment